The Leadership: An Evolving Vision Institute provides you the opportunity to strengthen your leadership and management skills and revitalize your personal vision of leadership. Learn new methods for improving individual, group and organizational performance. The 2020 session will be held 7/10/20 to 7/18/20.
By the end of the program you will understand how to:
- Connect theory to practice as you examine leadership practices that enhance organizational performance and enable sustainable change.
- Discover new methods for improving individual, group, and school performance.
- Learn specific strategies for fostering a positive school culture, valuing diversity, and communicating effectively with constituents.
- Study proven techniques for increasing personal growth and improving relationships with colleagues and staff.
- Explore organizational processes that improve the learning and life chances of children under your charge.
For a detailed explanation of the program visit the Harvard website. NOTE: Applicants who apply directly to The Principals’ Center, Harvard Graduate School of Education will not be eligible for funding from Raise Your Hand Texas. Raise Your Hand Texas applicants must complete this application below and do not need to complete an additional application to The Principal’s Center on the Harvard website.