The Leadership: An Evolving Vision institute provides you the opportunity to strengthen your leadership and management skills and revitalize your personal vision of leadership. Learn new methods for improving individual, group and organizational performance. The 2018 session will be held 7/8/18 to 7/14/18.
By the end of the program you will understand how to:
- Examine leadership styles and practices that enhance organizational performance and enable sustainable change.
- Discover new methods for improving individual, group, and school performance.
- Learn specific strategies for leading instruction, valuing diversity, fostering a positive school culture, and communicating effectively with a variety of constituencies.
- Study proven techniques for increasing personal growth and improving relationships with colleagues and staff.
- Explore organizational processes that improve learning and life chances of children.
For a detailed explanation of the program visit the Harvard website. NOTE: Applicants who apply directly to The Principals’ Center, Harvard Graduate School of Education will not be eligible for funding from Raise Your Hand Texas. Raise Your Hand Texas applicants must complete this application below and do not need to complete an additional application to The Principal’s Center on the Harvard website.